Why Buy Season Passes?
With over 50 attractions, weekly live shows, amazing food and a fun fall atmosphere, a season pass to Waldvogel’s Farm is a great buy! Get yours today!
Waldvogel’s Farm Season Pass
You will find the Waldvogel’s Farm season pass a great value if:
- If you plan to attend Waldvogel’s Farm more than 2 times during the Fall season
- If you have small children who can only visit for short periods of time, you may want to visit often
- If you want to enjoy the live performances we have each Saturday and Sunday
- If you live close to Waldvogel’s and would like to pop in frequently to have a meal or sample our fall treats
- If you love all the activities and want to come back over and over again
How to Buy Season Passes
An Individual Season Pass is $28.00
Season passes will be for sale at Waldvogel’s Pumpkin Patch until October 22nd. You can also purchase season passes online and pick them up at the Ticket Booth window on your first visit to Waldvogel’s Pumpkin Patch.
How Season Passes Work
- All people included in the season pass must be present on the day it is purchased to be included in the picture taken for the season pass
- The user of the season pass must be listed, must present the season pass to a Waldvogel’s cashier, and show a picture ID
- Children using the season pass must be listed on the season pass
- Your attendance must be counted by the cashier
- The season pass is non-transferable to other people
- Waldvogel’s Farm will keep a record of Season Pass holders in the event it needs to be replaced
- List only those on the pass who will be coming to Waldvogel’s Farm more than twice.
(if you have a child who may be only attending once, do not list that child on the pass,
just pay the regular Activity Area Admission for that child when you arrive)
- Ages 2 and under are FREE to enter Waldvogel’s Farm and should not be listed on the pass.
Anyone ages 13 and over, with a picture ID, may have their own individual pass.
Children ages 12 and under must be on a Family Pass with an adult who is at least 16 years old, or older.
A child’s season pass may not be used for a classroom field trip, Monday through Friday.
This is because the cost of the field trip is for lessons and takeaways like pumpkins and apples. A parent accompanying their child on a field trip may not use a season pass. Season passes do not include school groups or anything other than the Activity Area Admission.