Weekend vs. Weekday: What are the Differences?
Some activities are not available during the week. See below for details.
All activities are available during the weekend so we encourage you to visit on Saturday or Sunday.
Please note that we have expanded hours and more attractions available on Friday!
These are the differences you can expect when visiting during the week.
- Activity area hours
- Monday through Thursday: Open from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Friday: Open from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Monday through Thursday: 2pm and 4pm
- Friday: 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm
- Train Rides (The Spooky Farm Train)
- Monday through Thursday: 1pm, 3pm, 5pm
- Friday: 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm
- The Apple Kitchen is open from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- The Stagecoach Cafe is not open
- The Whistlestop Cafe is not open
- Pumpkin launcher is not available
- Face painting is not available
- Live entertainment and special events are not available
- Pony rides are not available
- Fall portraits are not available
- Pumpkin Pad is not available
- Candy Cannon is not available
Please note that the activity area is open weather permitting.