Weekend vs. Weekday: What are the Differences?
Some activities are not available during the week. See below for details.
All activities are available during the weekend so we encourage you to visit on Saturday or Sunday.
Please note that we have expanded hours and more attractions available on Friday!
These are the differences you can expect when visiting during the week.
- Activity area hours
- Tuesday through Thursday: Open from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Friday: Open from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Wagon rides:
- Tuesday through Thursday: 2pm and 4pm
- Friday: 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm
- Train Rides (The Spooky Farm Train)
- Tuesday through Thursday: 1pm, 3pm, 5pm
- Friday: 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm
- (Closed for 2020)The Apple Kitchen is open from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- The Stagecoach Cafe is not open
- The Whistlestop Cafe is not open
- Pumpkin launcher is not available
- Face painting is not available
- Live entertainment and special events are not available
- (Closed for 2020)Pony rides are not available
- (Closed for 2020)Fall portraits are not available
- (Closed for 2020)Candy Cannon is not available
Please note that the activity area is open weather permitting.