Weekend vs Weekday
What are the Differences?
These are the differences you can expect when visiting during the week.
- Activity area hours
- Tuesday through Thursday: Open from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Friday: Open from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Wagon rides:
- Tuesday through Thursday: 2pm and 4pm
- Friday: 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm
- Train Rides (The Spooky Farm Train)
- Tuesday through Thursday: 1pm, 3pm, 5pm
- Friday: 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm
- (Closed for 2020)The Apple Kitchen is open from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- The Stagecoach Cafe is not open, we will have croissisants available on Fridays in our Apple Barn
- Bakery selection can be limited, no apple cider donuts on weekdays
- The Whistlestop Cafe is not open
- Pumpkin launcher is not available
- Face painting is not available
- Live entertainment and special events are not available
- (Closed for 2020)Pony rides are not available
- (Closed for 2020)Fall portraits are not available
- (Closed for 2020)Candy Cannon is not available
Please note that the activity area is open weather permitting.