Waldvogel's Farm COVID-19 Policy Updates
Waldvogel’s Farm is closely monitoring and following Wisconsin Department of Health Services and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and guidelines. As new information continues to emerge at a rapid pace, Waldvogel’s Farm continues to monitor, respond, and plan to provide the safest experience possible. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present; however, with over 60 acres of attractions, Waldvogel’s Farm is naturally built for social distancing measures.
We are putting a number of changes in place to keep our farm guests and employees safe. Please help us by following all health and safety measures during your visit to the farm. First of all, if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please plan to stay home. Here’s a list of some of the safety measures you can expect to see around the farm this fall:
- Prior to beginning work, all employees will undergo a health screening. Any employees who do not pass the health screening will be immediately sent home and will have to follow an established procedure before returning to work.
- Employees will be required to wear masks at all times.
- Guests are encouraged to wear masks throughout the farm.
- Guests are required to wear masks indoors in accordance with Wisconsin Governor Ever’s July 30th emergency order.
- Barriers have been put up between guests and our cashiers.
- Cashiers will only give out receipts upon request.
- Cash-free methods of payment will be available in many areas and encouraged.
- Social Distancing and other safety reminders will be posted throughout the farm.
- A large number of hand sanitization stations have been placed throughout the farm.
- We will increase the frequency of cleaning of attractions as well as high touch areas such as counters and pin pads.
- We are limiting capacity on our hayrides and train rides.
- Areas of the farm where social distancing or frequent sanitation are not possible will be closed for the 2020 season.
- The farm will be closed on Mondays to allow for additional sanitation measures.
Waldvogel’s Farm is thrilled to welcome guests back to the farm starting September 19 this fall! We are committed to maintaining the Fall Family Fun you have come to expect from Waldvogel’s! This has truly been a unique year, and we appreciate everyone’s support and cooperation with the farm’s new health and safety measures – we will get through this together.