School Group or Daycare Field Trips
Kids playing together!
Since 1985, Waldvogel's has provided a unique opportunity for children to learn about pumpkins and other crops on a real working farm. School tours are offered weekdays from October 1-October 31. See registration form for 2013 prices.
Waldvogel's school tours are perfect for ages pre-school through grade three, as well as special needs classes and daycare groups.
To set up your own school group or daycare field trip at Waldvogelâ€™s Pumpkin farm, simply fill out the School Group/Daycare Field Trip Reservation Form.
It is important to arrive on time or your program may need to be shortened. Upon arrival, children will receive a tractor drawn hayride to the Pumpkin patch where each child will pick their own pumpkin off the vineâ€”one they can carry! Teachers may select one free pumpkin from the pumpkin field for each classroom. After the hay ride, return for a self-guided tour of the Activities & Attractions. (Mini Golf, Train rides, and Haunted Granary not included in school tours)
Beaver Creek Gemstone Mining also available. This is both a fun and educational hands on activity. Kids get to keep what they find.
- Payment is required no later than the day of activity. Leader should collect the money and pay for the group.
- Please remember to dress for the weather.
- Our experience has shown that the best time for school tours is before October 20. After that date, the weather can become more variable.
- Old pillow cases or bags are a great way for kids to carry their pumpkins.
- Bring water or other drinks for the children